This recipe is for a nice dinner of 4 or you could always package freeze and enjoy it later!
- 4 wild salmon fillets, skin-on
- 8 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemon zest and juiced
- 4 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 cup of white cooking wine
- 1 package of cherry tomato
- Bundle of fresh Asparagus, remove only the bottoms before cooking
- 2 Lemon, sliced
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
Line a large rectangular casserole dish with tin foil. (Your going to need to make sure you pull enough tin foil to line the dish as well as then cover it.) Place Salmon in the center of the pan and surround it with the asparagus, cherry tomato’s.
Add Garlic, sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, dill, olive oil, lemon juice & zest, and cooking wine.
Cook for 10 minutes. (Check to insure that it is cooked all the way through before serving!)