A hot crab dip that would make a mermaid jump for joy! Fresh chives, dill, and lemon add a nice natural kick to this dip. Healthy and light it makes a perfect appetizer for any occasion.
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound shelled lump crab meat
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top
- Serve with baguette slices or crackers
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spray a 9×9 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In a small pan add olive oil and green onions.Sauté over medium-high heat until the onions are softened and then remove them from the heat.
Beat together green onions, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, chives, dill, lemon juice, and salt until well combined and creamy. Fold in crab meat.
Spread crab mixture evenly into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup parmesan cheese.
Bake for 20-30 minutes until lightly brown and cheese is melted on top.
Serve with baguette or crackers and enjoy.