So if your a normal human being your busy, and stopping when your hungry isn’t always an option. Good thing you can make these really great low carb coconut bars to take on the go! You can make these in bulk and that way you have enough to grab one every morning for breakfast on the go or as a snack throughout the day whichever suits your cravings.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw coconut butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon stevia erythritol granulated sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened vanilla extract
- 50 grams (1.75 ounces) dark chocolate, finely chopped. Stevia sweetened chocolate may be used.
Mix all your ingredients and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Let sit in fridge to harden for an hour before packaging. Enjoy!
This nutritional information is calculated using stevia sweetened chocolate.
- Calories: 229
- Fat: 21.9 grams
- Carbs: 10 grams
- Protein: 2.11 grams
- Fiber 8.2 grams
- Net carbs: 1.8 grams