Back with another great meal prep recipe that’s both sweet & spicy, while being healthy and full of protein.
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons spicy seasoning mix*
- a few tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 5-6 cups broccoli florets (broccolini FTW)
- coarse sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Garlic to taste
- avocado / hummus / lemon juice / chives / olive oil for serving
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss the chicken pieces with the spices with some olive oil. Stir to combine; place in the fridge while you prep other ingredients.
Arrange the vegetables on their own sheet pans. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt. Arrange the chicken on a separate sheet pan.
Bake all ingredients for 12-15 minutes. Remove the broccoli and chicken. Stir sweet potatoes and roast another 15 minutes.
Complete now package out your servings for the week.