Ok so this one isn’t the healthiest of recipes but my goodness are they good! Crab rangoon’s are actually one of my step fathers favorite things to order so I figured I’d add my version of crab rangoon’s.
- 1 5oz of crab meat
- 4oz cream cheese , softened
- 1 green onion , finely sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 18 won ton wrappers
- oil for frying
Preheat 1 inch of oil to 325 degrees over medium heat. In a small bowl, gently combine crab meat, cream cheese, green onion, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
Lay out wonton wrappers and place 2 teaspoons of the filling in the center of each. Dab the edges with water and fold the two opposite corners together to form a triangle. Wet the tips of the triangle and fold inward. Continue until all of your filling is used up.
- Drop the wontons into the hot oil for 2-3 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Assemble wontons as above and spray each with cooking spray. Bake 12-14 minutes.