- 1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay Seasoning. Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp and corn are tender.